Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dancing Around the World with Matthew Harding

Matthew Harding is a bad dancer. In fact, he's a horrible dancer. So how come this guy gets to dance in 42 different countries around the world with thousands and thousands of other people for FREE?

Well, it's long and complicated reason...so just read his story and all about his travels HERE, but, before that, watch this inspiring video he made about his journey...

(note at 3:30, he dances in my hometown, Vancouver, booyah)


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Aha, Thanks for checkin out my blog. I only keep this thing up to chronicle my Japan Adventures.

Yea man there is a distinct difference between me and Simon`s sense of humor. And why is simon e-mailing people stories?

Anyways, sick blog man. I`ll check it regularly, I never know when I might need pen cap utensils and self stirring coffee mug.