Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oscars are BORING | Watch MTV Movie Awards


This past february I watched the Oscars, which sucked. I found myself flipping through a magazine after about 15 minutes of this overrated annual event. The sketches are corny and the event is just too formal and too unappealing. I guess i'm not the target audience, being a 20 year old movie fanatic. Either way, the 2008 MTV MOVIE AWARDS hosted by Mike Myers less than a month ago were incredibly entertaining even though I didn't fully agree with all the final decisions (but that's not the point). Watch the full event HERE. The crowd gave a standing ovation when the Wayne's World set appeared on stage. Golden, love you Mike Myers. The Love Guru looks stupid though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have to admit love guru looks like a lame flop