Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER AT THE OFFICE...

Don't you just hate it when you get up late for work, throw your pre-made lunch into your bag and drive very dangerously to work just arriving at 9am, only to realize at 12pm that you forgot your damn fork!? Yeah, me neither, I'm awesome, so I never forget my fork.
Either way, this innovative (and eco-friendly) pen/knife/fork/spoon isn't disposable like the cheap plastic stuff you would usually bring, and it uses the caps of regular pens as the head of the utensil. Check out the article regarding this office life-saver.

Also, check out this Self-Stirring Coffee Mug, which, according to the article, is already sold out.

The world is just getting lazier and lazier.

2 comments:

tam said...

ha ha "me neither" ...

Unknown said...

it would be interesting to see the universities selling this :P

recently i was at the ubc bookstore and i saw them selling sporks