Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The iGiveUp | Handgun Bluetooth Headset is Stupid


So, the idea of this bluetooth headset is to let you answer your phone calls by pulling a trigger when aiming a gun at your head. I don't know about you, but I'm probably not gonna carry a toy gun around and there's even less chance of me aiming it at my head when I'm on the bus with people staring at me just hoping I go through with it. Then of course, there are the legalities involved with carrying a toy gun in public, which I don't really know about but I don't want to get arrested for suspicious activity or something.

Regardless of all these flaws, people still want to get this thing. I don't get it. Who the hell wants to use this in public? It's funny for about 1.2 seconds then you realize what a stupid idea it is to be pointing a gun at your ear to answer a call.

More via Geekologie

Watch this video of people showing off the iGiveUp to people lining up for the iPhone

No comments: